Founded in 1948, Robert Half (NYSE symbol: RHI) pioneered specialised recruitment services and today is the world's leader in helping companies hire accounting, finance, banking, technology and administrative professionals on a temporary, contract and permanent basis.
The company operates five divisions in the UK:
- Robert Half® Finance & Accounting for temporary and permanent finance and accounting professionals.
- Robert Half® Management Resources, for project & interim professionals in the fields of finance, governance & risk, business performance improvement, operations, and interim C-Suite roles.
- Robert Half® Financial Services for banking and capital markets professionals.
- Robert Half® Technology for temporary and permanent IT professionals.
- OfficeTeam® for highly skilled temporary and permanent administrative support.
For more than 15 years, Robert Half has been named to FORTUNE® magazine’s list of “Most Admired Companies.” (1 March, 2016)
Businesses turn to Robert Half's specialised divisions for personalised service and access to the most qualified talent for their temporary recruitment, project consulting and permanent recruitment needs. We provide a cost-effective recruitment solution for our clients, helping them hire highly skilled professionals quickly and with minimal disruption to productivity.
One of the reasons we excel at evaluating candidates is that our recruiters typically are experienced accounting and finance professionals themselves. In addition, our innovative Company-In recruitment process makes hiring easier and more efficient for employers.
Experienced professionals work with us because we can provide them with rewarding employment opportunities and offer guidance at every stage of their careers.
Our steadfast commitment to 'Ethics First' provides the behavioural framework for our relationships with fellow employees, candidates, clients, shareholders and vendors.
Honesty, integrity and professionalism are the core principles of our business. We expect our people to adhere to these standards in their daily actions. Integrity is the common fabric of the people we hire and will continue to define our business for years to come.
Our approach is based on more than 65 years of recruitment experience. Central to our business philosophy is that our recruitment consultants only fill assignments within their field of expertise. Each specialised division focuses solely on one particular industry, allowing us to provide unrivalled professional service and client support.