Dedication to Customer Service
As your recruitment partner, we are dedicated to providing excellent customer service. But don't just take our word for it; 9 out of 10 of our clients and candidates would recommend our service to a colleague.
Our customer service commitment to clients
We understand the importance of attracting and retaining the right employees to your business. At Robert Half, you will work with consultants who:
- Understand your business and your recruitment needs - we make a point of getting to know you, your organisation and your exact requirements from the moment we start working with you. That depth of knowledge helps us to precision-match candidates to every brief, so we can identify highly skilled candidates who match your specific requirements.
- Fast-track your hiring - with our proven recruitment methodologies, such as the sequential interview process, we can help you reduce the time and costs associated with the hiring process so that you can remain focused on your highest priorities. This allows you to meet all your first round interviewees back-to-back whilst we manage the whole session for you.
- Deliver you the highest quality candidates - we've created our no-risk “Working Interview” because of the confidence we have in our candidates. This allows you to assess a temporary candidate's skills by evaluating how they perform in your workplace. If you are not completely satisfied with our candidate during the Working Interview we will not charge you for their time, and immediately seek a replacement candidate.
- Provide recruitment insights and UK market trends - as well as helping you find the best staff, we also provide a full consultancy service, giving advice on recruitment strategies and guidance on everything from developing job specifications to making the most of the interview process and handling salary negotiations. Whatever you need, we’re here to help.
- Share our expertise - our tenured recruiting managers combine real-world sector experience with specialised recruiting expertise. These backgrounds enable us to better evaluate candidates' skills, ensuring we can identify professionals for even the most hard-to-fill positions.
- Adhere to the highest recruitment standards - our candidates undergo a rigorous and comprehensive evaluation process, and as a result, can join your team ready to get down to business. We personally interview, evaluate and check selected references for all candidates we place.
Our customer service commitment to you extends beyond meeting your hiring objectives. We conduct regular surveys of senior executives to help you stay current on issues affecting your business. In addition, our annual salary guides have provided projected compensation data for a multitude of positions, and is considered a must-have tool for hiring managers.
Our customer service commitment to candidates
We understand the complexities of finding a new job, whether a permanent, temporary or interim position. As a result, you will benefit from consultants who:
- Understand your strengths - our reputation depends 100% on the quality of our candidates, so we work closely with you to ensure that every position we put you forward for makes the most of your skills, experience and personal strengths.
- Help you every step of the way - no matter what level of experience you have we can advise on all aspects of developing your career, from highlighting today’s in-demand skills to brushing up your interview technique or making the most of networking opportunities.
- Have access to the top jobs - at Robert Half, we provide you the tools you need for a successful job search. Our confidential job search services ensure you have access to career opportunities with our vast network of clients, which range from start-ups to large companies across all industries.
- Offer continual learning opportunities - while we search for the right career opportunity for your unique needs, you can continue to enhance your skills by participating in e-Learning, our programme of over 8,000 free online training courses.
- Provide expertise advice - with over 65 years of experience and based in multiple locations worldwide, we are one of the largest specialised recruitment consultancy and have the reach and the experience to find the right roles to further your career ambitions.