Finance & Accounting
Edinburgh, Manchester, Leeds, Milton Keynes, Birmingham, Nottingham, Leicester, Bristol, Swindon, Cardiff, Reading, Guildford & London
Robert Half is looking for experienced recruitment consultants to join one of our leading brands, Robert Half Finance & Accounting. Do you have a past history of success? Is driving business in a fast-paced team-driven environment something you enjoy?
As a Robert Half Finance & Accounting Recruitment Consultant, you will receive the best training, tools and technology to assist you in developing your business. Individuals work in a team environment while being held accountable for individual growth targets. A combination of recruiting, account development and account management skills are required.
- Prospecting for new client business by meeting hiring managers in order to understand their recruitment needs
- Making recommendations to clients regarding the candidates available to best meet their requirements
- Providing customer service for existing clients to ensure their expectations are being met
- Sourcing candidates through existing database, advertising, internet, business contacts and direct recruiting
- Meeting with candidates to evaluate their skills and understand their job preferences
- Strategising with team-mates to accomplish business growth goals In return, you’ll have the backing of working for the leading professional recruiter.
Having been in business for 65 years, our name is widely-recognised and we have established relationships with UK businesses across a wide range of industries.
PERFORMANCE = REWARD – We offer a competitive earning potential and a benefits package, including an exceptional basic salary, an excellent commission structure, global and national recognition events for top performers, a holiday purchase scheme, life assurance and private medical insurance, a company pension scheme and a car allowance.
GLOBAL CAREERS – With offices in major markets across Europe, Canada, US, Asia, Latin America and Australia, we provide excellent career advancement potential, both locally and beyond.
TOOLS FOR SUCCESS – We provide world-class training, client relationship management tools and advanced technology to help you succeed in your role as Recruitment Consultant.
RESPECTED WORLDWIDE – Robert Half once again was listed on FORTUNE® magazine’s list of “World’s Most Admired Companies” and we’re regularly named to the Sunday Times 100 Best Companies to Work For.
We are looking for people with impeccable business development and multi-tasking skills. Self- confident, enthusiastic, with a strong work ethic, you will thrive in a competitive team-driven environment. Prior experience in recruitment is an advantage, although we are interested to hear from “high-achievers” from other disciplines. You’re now looking for an exciting new opportunity with competitive earning potential and long term career options.
Apply for this role:
If you are seeking a rewarding, challenging and dynamic environment, we invite you to apply today! Contact our Internal Recruitment team directly on 01179 935499 or email your CV and cover letter to [email protected]