Finance & Accounting
Birmingham, Bristol, Edinburgh, Guildford, Leicester, Leeds, Manchester, Milton Keynes, Nottingham, Reading
Robert Half is looking for experienced recruitment consultants to join one of our leading brands, Robert Half Finance & Accounting. Do you lead by example? Can you show a team that you are the best at implementing all of our proven operating procedures and policies? Are you client-focused and interested in a business development role?
The Division Manager role is crucial to the continued revenue growth of the company. Recruitment Managers are a key component in maintaining the business culture of the division. They are also expected to achieve personal business development targets that are at or above the level of the members on their team.
As a Division Manager, you are responsible for:
- Modeling, by example, the kind of client-focused, needs-based business development activities that you want your division to practice
- Motivating and developing a team of recruiting and business development professionals
- Handling candidate recruitment, account and client development, and client relationship management
- Working with upper management to set long- and short-term growth objectives for the division with the understanding that you will be held accountable for achievement of these goals
- Communicating the needs of your team to upper management, so that proper tools and training can be made available to achieve growth targets
In return, you’ll have the backing of working for the leading professional recruiter. Having been in business for 65 years, our name is widely-recognised and we have established relationships with UK businesses across a wide range of industries. We offer:
PERFORMANCE = REWARD – We offer a competitive earning potential and benefits package, including an exceptional basic salary and commission structure, global and national recognition events for top performers, a holiday purchase scheme, life assurance and private medical insurance, a company pension scheme and a car allowance.
GLOBAL CAREERS – With offices in major markets across Europe, Canada, US, Asia, Latin America and Australia, we provide excellent career advancement potential, both locally and beyond.
TOOLS FOR SUCCESS – We provide world-class training, client relationship management tools and advanced technology to help you succeed in your role as Division Manager.
RESPECTED WORLDWIDE – For more than 15 years, Robert Half has been named to FORTUNE® magazine’s list of “Most Admired Companies.” (1 March, 2015)
Apply for this role:
If you are seeking a rewarding, challenging and dynamic environment, we invite you to apply today! Contact our Internal Recruitment team directly on 01179 935499 or email your CV and cover letter to [email protected]