Leeds, Manchester, Bristol, London
Robert Half is looking for experienced recruitment consultants to join one of our leading brands, OfficeTeam, specialising in administrative recruitment. Are you able to communicate the day-to-day vision required to lead one of our recruiting teams? Have you built successful recruiting and business development teams? Can you recognise individual achievement while maximising group performance?
These are some of the skills that we are looking for in a successful Division Manager for OfficeTeam.
You will be responsible for identifying and attracting talent to the organisation, developing and providing opportunity for individual growth, and leading recruiting and business development opportunities in the branch. This includes:
- Growing the divisions revenue consistent with firm targets while providing quality service to both clients and job seekers.
- Building the infrastructure of the team by hiring and retaining the best talent available in the market.
- Providing training and development for your consultants.
- Working with senior leaders and individual consultants to establish their monthly growth targets and developmental objectives.
- Clearly communicating the strategic direction and vision of the company
In return, you will have the backing of working for the leading professional recruiter. Having been in business for 65 years, our name is widely-recognised and we have established relationships with UK businesses across a wide range of industries.
Why join us?
- PERFORMANCE = REWARD - We offer a competitive earning potential and benefits package, including an exceptional basic salary, an excellent commission structure, global and national recognition events for top performers, a holiday purchase scheme, life assurance and private medical insurance, a company pension scheme and a car allowance.
- GLOBAL CAREERS - With offices in major markets across Europe, Canada, US, Asia, Latin America and Australia, we provide excellent career advancement potential, both locally and beyond.
- TOOLS FOR SUCCESS - We provide world-class training, client relationship management tools and advanced technology to help you succeed in your role as Division Manager.
- RESPECTED WORLDWIDE - For more than 15 years, Robert Half has been named to FORTUNE® magazine’s list of “Most Admired Companies.” (1 March, 2015)
Apply for this role:
If you are seeking a rewarding, challenging and dynamic environment, we invite you to apply today! Contact our Internal Recruitment team directly on 01179 935499 or email your CV and cover letter to [email protected]