At Robert Half, we specialise in placing highly qualified professionals on a permanent basis. We can help your organisation find employees with the skills and motivation to advance your business.
Finding and attracting high-calibre talent can be a challenge and take significant time. At Robert Half, we have designed and perfected an innovative methodology for streamlining the permanent recruitment process called the Company In.
What is the Company In?
The Company In can help your business move quickly to secure the best candidates in the shortest possible time. Sounds too good to be true? Here’s how the Company In works in three simple steps:
- Our experienced consultants review the permanent recruitment requirements for your vacant role taking into consideration both the position's technical skills and the personality fit that's right for your corporate culture.
- Next, our consultants coordinate a focused interview schedule in our offices. You will meet with three to five pre-qualified candidate consecutively for interviews at our offices, all recommended based on your company's unique hiring needs.
- Lastly, as soon as the interviews are complete, you decide which of the candidates you would like to meet again and we schedule more in-depth, follow-up interviews.
The Company In advantage
- The Company In process delivers the opportunity for you to meet different candidates consecutively without distractions or interruptions.
- In one focused session, you gain face-to-face knowledge of multiple candidates, enabling you to make clear comparisons and informed decisions on who will best meet your business needs.
- The Company In ensures a professional recruitment process in the most confidential circumstances.
- You incur no advertising costs.
Our clients often conduct their Company In during the "off-hours"; such as the early morning, lunchtime, or late in the day. This allows for the least amount of intrusion into your work schedule.