Why is Robert Half right for employers?
Cost-effective temporary staffing
Leverage our temporary professionals during peak workload periods, which reduces overhead costs and increases efficiency.
Flexible staffing solutions
Whether you need one person or an entire team, we have professionals with a wide array of expertise.
We have highly skilled, pre-evaluated job candidates ready to begin working right away.
We are dedicated to providing superior customer service every step of the way. That’s why 9 out of 10 clients tell us they’d recommend us to their colleagues.
Getting started with Robert Half
Our hiring managers will take time to get to know your unique needs and ensure they know exactly what you’re looking for. They will ask detailed questions about:
- Job responsibilities — This includes the duration of the assignment if it’s temporary, skills and training required to perform the job, specific job duties that need to be performed successfully, and any necessary soft skills that will help the individual be successful in your organization.
- Your company culture — Let your staffing manager know of any requirements specific to your organization, such as policies for dress code, hours, breaks and overtime.
- Requirements for a successful project — Understanding the goals and scope of the project, how many people may be needed to complete it within your goal timeline and the skills needed to successfully complete the project.
At Robert Half, we know that every business is different for each temporary assignment. To save you time and get your job filled faster, we can also offer a ‘working interview.’
Finding and attracting top talent can be a challenging, time-consuming process. To streamline the recruitment steps for you, Robert Half has designed and perfected a methodology called the ‘Company In.’
Why is Robert Half right for jobseekers?
We offer our job candidates several reasons to work with us outside of helping you find work.
Candidates on temporary assignment may qualify for our competitive benefits package which includes group health, life and disability insurance and voluntary benefits such as retirement savings and holiday pay. Ask your staffing manager for more information.
We know what fair and competitive compensation is for your area and work with our clients to help keep them educated on the market value for in-demand skills.
We never charge fees to represent you as a job candidate.
We offer more than 8,000 free training courses to our job candidates. This can help you enhance your skills and increase your marketability with our clients.
Helping you find work
Robert Half works with hiring managers across the globe and we’re always looking for in-demand job candidates to help fill our clients’ open temporary and full-time requisitions. Here are a few tips and what you can expect along the way:
- Search open jobs — We post new jobs on our website daily. Check our website frequently and apply for jobs you’re a good match for.
- The interview process — A recruiter will be in touch if we think you’re a good fit for any of our clients’ open positions. You’ll then be interviewed and asked to discuss your professional background and your career goals and, depending on the type of work you’re interviewing for, you may be asked to take a skills evaluation to gauge your strengths.
- Landing a job — If we think you’re a match for one of our clients, we’ll have you meet them to determine if it’s a good fit for both parties. Should the client decide to extend an offer, we’ll work with you and the employer to facilitate any negotiations.
- Career and job search resources — It can take time to find the right fit with one of our clients. While you’re waiting for the right opportunity, we suggest that you take full advantage of our career management and job hunting resources to make yourself more marketable and ready for the right job when it comes along.