Does your business have the right talent to protect against a cyber attack?
The days when cybersecurity was viewed as simply an IT problem are over. Across the UK, two-thirds of large businesses have been hit by a cyber-breach or attack in the last year. The impacts can affect the entire business and leave a trail of financial, operational and reputational damage in its wake. As those behind cyber-attacks become more sophisticated in their execution, the solution demands a resilient IT security strategy and skilled IT talent to be prepared for the future of cybersecurity.
Download our latest report, 'Cybersecurity - protecting your future', providing insights on:
- Current cybersecurity trends and challenges companies face
- The growing risk organisations face from potential internal security threats
- Why cybersecurity should be a priority for SMEs
- The key characteristics of an efficient IT security strategy
- The core steps needed to develop and implement an effective cybersecurity programme.
About the Report
Using independent research, 'Cybersecurity - protecting your future' is based on more than 100 interviews with Chief Information Officers and Chief Technology Officers from companies across the UK. With expert insights from:
- David Allot, Regional Director, Product & Solution Marketing Asia Pacific, Intel Security
- Ryan Rubin, Managing Director, Protiviti
- Tim Williams, Director, CyberArk and
- Phil Sheridan, Senior Managing Director, Robert Half UK, UAE & South America
Using the knowledge and insight from our experts, the report offers the core steps needed to develop and implement an effective cybersecurity program.
With a robust cybersecurity strategy in place, your company can be prepared. To learn more about the report, please contact your local office.