Location : Chard
Post Date : 20 March 2017
Employment Type : Permanent
Job Order Number : 470198
Line of Business : Accounting and Finance
Robert Half Finance & Accounting are partnering exclusively with Numatic International to find a Finance Manager for their headquarters in Chard, Somerset.
Numatic is the U.K's largest commercial cleaning equipment manufacturer and creators of the famous 'Henry the Hoover'.
To maintain, develop and implement key financial processes within the business, and support the Finance Director with the management of the accounting function for the group.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Month End reporting
- Assist with the preparation of the annual budget
- Delivery of accounts for audit
- Control and key account reconciliations
- Oversight and development of the accounting functions of subsidiaries.
- Qualified ACCA, ACA or CIMA with advanced Excel skills
- Experience of large ERP systems
- Experience of key HMRC business areas
- Ability to travel overseas when necessary
Salary & Benefits
This role is paying £40,000-£50,000, dependent on experience.
Disclaimer: All third party applications will be forwarded to, and managed by Robert Half.
Robert Half Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply.
BS1 2NT Lewins Mead