Location : St. Neots
Post Date : 07 September 2017
Employment Type : Permanent
Job Order Number : 06120-0010071782
Line of Business : Accounting and Finance
Robert Half Cambridge is delighted to be partnering with Play Design Limited in ST Ives (Cambridgeshire) to recruit a Financial Controller to join their business.
Play are a global retail design agency, with a passion for connecting brands with consumers. This passions allows Play to consistently design and implement engaging retail experiences environments and in-store POS.
The Role: As Financial Controller you will be reporting directly into the UK Managing Director (with a dotted line into the Group FD). You will be tasked with managing the day-to-day performance of the finance function / Implementing new process and ensuring best practice is followed at all times. The successful candidate with also add value to the wider business through commercial activities and sit on the Senior Management team.
The role of Financial Controller will include (but not be limited to):
- Full Monthly Management Accounts including Accruals/prepayments/reconciliations
- Preparation of annual budget and forecasts - Working with non-financial stakeholders
- Managing the annual audit / audit process at both local and group level
- Take ownership for, and improve, the monthly rolling forecasting process by developing a strong relationship with the other functions in the company
- Manage payroll, credit control, and all transactional finance
- Ad hoc reporting and analysis as required
- System Implementations
Additionally you will be responsible providing sound financial advice to the Directors and helping the business push with achieving their 3 - 5 year business plan.
The Successful Applicant
The successful Financial Controller to join Play Design Limited will:
- Be a qualified accountant (ACA/ACCA/CIMA)
- Possess a strong track record as a Finance Manager or Financial Controller
- Be a team player
- Possess excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to engage at all levels of the business
The role of Financial Controller in ST Ives (Cambridgeshire) is offering a competitive salary plus benefits
Please contact John Mclaughlin at Robert Half Cambridge
Please note, all 3rd party applications will be forwarded onto and managed by Robert Half and John Mclaughlin who is handling the recruitment process.
Robert Half Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply.
1 Grafton Mews,
MK9 1FB Milton Keynes