GBP20000 - 24000 / annum
May 15, 2018
Accounting and Finance
Robert Half is working in partnership with Open Reality on an exclusive basis based in Abingdon to recruit for an Accounts Administrator to join their finance team on a full-time or part-time basis.
Open Reality has been helping organisations ensure the successful delivery of business applications since 1999. In short we make application performance great so that employees can do their jobs efficiently and provide excellent customer experiences. Our success is built upon our team's combined expertise and the cutting-edge technologies that we use.
We really value our people and have a fun and energetic working environment, yet we are still professional and passionate about results. Many of our team have been with us much longer than the national average. This doesn't just mean Open Reality is a great place to work, but it shows our commitment to our customers, our company and ourselves.
This important role supports our sales operations, so if you are calm under pressure, have great organisational skills and a good attention to detail we would love to hear from you.
The key focus of the role is to ensure smooth running of the Abingdon office; managing general administration and transactional finance.
- Process orders from the sales team.
- Place orders on suppliers.
- Prepare and dispatch sales invoices.
- Process purchase invoices onto Quickbooks.
- Maintain supplier and customer records.
Credit Control & Payments
- Chase customers for payment & send statements.
- Process customer receipts onto Quickbooks.
- Prepare supplier BACS payment runs.
- Answer incoming calls and pass them on or take messages.
- Meet and greet visitors and act as first point of contact.
General Administration and Office Support
The ideal applicant will have:
- Invoicing experience.
- Previous experience of working with Quickbooks or another book-keeping system.
- Confident in MS Office Word and Excel.
- Strong time management and organisation skills.
- Polite and confident telephone manner.
This is an ideal development opportunity for someone looking for a varied workload, and who wants to be part of a business which is rapidly growing.
Salary & Benefits
£20-24,000 plus excellent benefits, including potential study support towards AAT for the right candidate. Please note part-time or full-time hours will be considered.
Robert Half Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply. By applying to this position, you acknowledge that you have read and accept the following terms: https://www.roberthalf.co.uk/privacy-statement