£21000 - 24000 / annum
12th June 2019
Accounting and Finance
Robert Half are pleased to be partnering with one of Abingdons largest companies in recruiting a Graduate finance role.
Working within a busy finance team your key duties will include:
- Assisting with processing of transactional invoices
- Preparing journals/ pre payments/ accruals
- Balance sheet reconditions
- Assisting with forecasting and analysis
- Good knowledge of Excel (Vlookups, Pivot tables) is desirable but not essential
The Offices are modern, open plan and benefit from free on-site staff parking as well as regular public transport links.
Robert Half Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply. By applying to this position, you acknowledge that you have read and accept the following terms:https://www.roberthalf.co.uk/privacy-notice
SwindonSuite B, Ground Flr,
The Stella Building,
Whitehill Way, Swindon
gb 01793 571900