GBP33000 - 36000 / annum
13th May 2019
Accounting and Finance
Are you looking for your next career move where you can grow and develop your Accounting career further? My client based in Abingdon is seeking an already established Management Accountant who is looking to add exceptional value to their team. In return my client will offer a supportive work environment, full study support and an excellent salary.
Duties of the role include:
- Production of monthly P&L and Balance sheet, ensuring that accounts are accurate and delivered to agreed timescales.
- Production of weekly and monthly management reports and KPI reports
- Maintenance of balance sheet reconciliations ensuring items are cleared out each month where required.
- Manage banking and cash function
- Monitor monthly cash flow.
- Processing of journals including prepayments and accruals.
- Maintenance of fixed asset register ensuring correct accounting treatment of acquisitions and depreciation.
If you have the following, then please apply
- CIMA/ACCA studier
- Good systems knowledge, experience of working with financial ERP systems and MIS systems
- Understanding of a typical purchasing cycle.
- High level of computer literacy, strong Excel skills are essential (V-Lookup and Pivot Table level).
Robert Half Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply. By applying to this position, you acknowledge that you have read and accept the following terms: https://www.roberthalf.co.uk/privacy-notice
SwindonSuite B, Ground Flr,
The Stella Building,
Whitehill Way, Swindon
gb 01793 571900