£14.00 - £16.00 / hour
31st July 2019
Accounting and Finance
Robert Half Finance & Accounting are exclusively recruiting an interim Bookkeeper, to support our client in the Social Care sector. The company is based in Farnborough.
This role is offered on an interim basis with the initial assignment length expected to be approx. 6 months. Due to the nature of the organisation there would be requirement to have a DBS check in place before starting the role.
- Day-to-day running of the Finance department
- Working in Sage Payroll to ensure all employees' wages are accurate
- Input new employee data on to relevant systems
- Ensure new residents bank details are added to the relevant systems
- Ensure residents fees are accurate and take payment via Direct Debts or Standing Orders
- General Accounting duties including Accounts Payable/Receivable, working in Sage Line 50
- Weekly and monthly reporting
- Dealing with pensions schemes
- A qualification in an accountancy subject would be advantageous
- Fluency in Microsoft Office Suite (Outlook, Excel, Word etc.)
- Experience using Sage Payroll and Sage Line 50 is essential
- Good knowledge of pensions is essential, specifically NEST would be desirable
- A fully compliant DBS
There is lots going on in the Social Care sector and therefore our clients company has a busy, buzzy environment, with lots going on for you to get involved with. The person in the role currently is retiring so there is a huge handover to be done due to the knowledge that has been built up over the years. The interim Bookkeeper would then be expected to keep the department running while they hire the permanent replacement. For the right candidate, there could be a potential permanent opportunity at the end of the assignment! Based in Farnborough, they have a lovely office with gardens around, so this really is a great place to work.
Salary & Benefits
£14 - £16 per hour with parking on-site
The salary range/rates of pay is dependent upon your experience, qualifications or training.
Robert Half Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply. Where rates of pay or salary ranges are detailed these are dependent upon your experience, qualifications or training. If you wish to apply for this position please read our Privacy Notice which details how we may use, process, store and disclose your Personal Information: https://www.roberthalf.co.uk/privacy-notice.
2 Denmark Road,
gb 01483 409 750