£35,000.00 - £45,000.00 / annum
4th October 2019
My client, a global energy consultancy, are looking for to hire an Infrastructure Support Analyst to join their growing team based in Aldershot to provide world class support and service to their growing employee base.
Working as part of a team responsible for the entire IT Infrastructure including application training, Windows desktop support, Microsoft server support, network engineering, security and virtualisation among other technologies. The successful Infrastructure Support Analyst will be providing technical support to users over multiple, global sites in a 24x7 support model.
Minor travel will be involved as well as the need to work occasional nights and weekends on call, for which you will be compensated.
- Degree in Computer Science or related field (equivalent work experieince considered)
- 5+ years experience in an IT Support or Helpdesk role is required
- Expert knowledge in support and troubleshooting of Windows 10 and Microsoft Office
- Technical understanding of data networks, routers, switches, phone systems/voice networks, printers and Windows Active Directory account administration
- Technical understanding of Microsoft Exchange and Outlook
- Ability to write and update concise and logical technical documentation, including, but not limited to; diagrams, charts, specifications and design models.
- Must be able to provide accurate and courteous desktop support on a timely basis
- Primary desktop support resource working directly with end-users (customers)
- Track issues/incidents in the KACE Ticketing and tracking system
- Manage laptop images and supports Windows 10 and Office 365 applications
- Manages peripheral equipment and inventory. Works with vendors and manufacturers
- Provide back up to other IT infrastructure team members (server, security, networking, etc)
- Microsoft Certifications
- Cisco Certifications
- IT related training and certifications
- 10 years of relevant experience in customer support field
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Servers and Roles
- Cisco Systems LAN/WAN networking, routing and firewalls
- Virtualization experience (VMWare or Hyper-V)
- Microsoft Server experience
- Microsoft SQL experience
A global energy consultancy providing services to clients across 70 countries helping them improve efficiency, reliability and margin.
Salary & Benefits
The role of Infrastructure Support Analyst will be pay a salary of between £35,000 - £45,000 depending on experience and overtime worked, whilst benefits include annual leave, contributary pension and private onsite parking.
Robert Half Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply. Where rates of pay or salary ranges are detailed these are dependent upon your experience, qualifications or training. If you wish to apply for this position please read our Privacy Notice which details how we may use, process, store and disclose your Personal Information: https://www.roberthalf.co.uk/privacy-notice.
37-43 Blagrave Street
gb 01189 028 888