Location : Aldershot
Post Date : 21 September 2017
Employment Type : Permanent
Job Order Number : 0010092075
Line of Business : Accounting and Finance
Robert Half have been retained by Enterprise rent-a-car to exclusively recruit for three Part-Qualified Management Accountants to join their Business Management Department based in Aldershot.
The roles have come available as a result of significant growth across both the rental and technology businesses and provide an opportunity and platform from which to fast track an individual's career.
Joining the Business Management Department of the UK Head Office based in Aldershot, the successful candidates will be joining a team of 26 in a business that is a great example of how to develop their staff. Working alongside Qualified and Part-Qualified colleagues who all started as trainees within the business, the successful candidate's knowledge and insight will be valued as the team is always improving and developing their skills.
As Management Accountant duties will include:
- Providing accurate and timely financial reporting.
- Financial statement and balance sheet reconciliation and investigation (as needed).
- Working as a business partner with senior group management to improve operations and analyse and interpret trends to support cost control.
- Accounts Receivable adjustments and investigation
- Performing assessments of internal control environment
- Work with departments to improve operational efficiency and support in group initiatives.
- Supporting the rest of the Business Management Department in the Aldershot office.
- Ad Hoc Duties as required
We are seeking someone from Part Qualified to Finalist level (ACCA/CIMA/ACA), prior experience of working within a Management Accounting function is essential as are the following requirements:
- Intermediate Excel (V-Look ups, Pivot Tables)
- Excellent communication, organisation and time management skills.
- Motivation and drive to become a Business Manager.
Enterprise are the world's largest Vehicle Rental brand and remain a family-owned business with an annual global turnover of $20.9 billion and a fleet of over 2 million vehicles.
They have regularly won awards for their people management and development, winning a Gold Award from 'Investors in People' - a world recognised standard of People Management and Development.
The Business Management Team is an excellent example of their ability to hire, train, develop, retain and fast track careers. They have numerous examples of promoting from within and an incredible track record over the past decade of promoting people not just within their own department but enabling individuals to progress into opportunities elsewhere in the business.
They have experienced huge growth both organically and through acquisition in recent years, an example of this was the acquisition of Alamo and National Car Rental in 2007. With continued growth/acquisition plans in both the rental and technology businesses they undoubtedly provide a platform from which to grow and develop a career within their Finance and Accounting functions not just in Aldershot but within the wider group locally and nationally.
The acquisition of these businesses has caused Enterprise to grow at an accelerated rate, and therefore they have taken the rare decision to recruit externally rather than wait on talent developing within as they traditionally have done.
Salary & Benefits
Salary & Benefits:
£27,000 - £35,000 + Benefits including:
- 25 days (plus bank holidays) annual leave
- Pension Scheme
- Study Support
PLEASE NOTE THAT ALL THIRD PARTY APPLICATIONS WILL BE FORWARDED TO ROBERT HALF
Robert Half Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply.
2 Denmark Road,
GU1 4DA Guildford,