Location : Aldershot
Post Date : 21 September 2017
Employment Type : Permanent
Job Order Number : 0010092076
Line of Business : Accounting and Finance
Robert Half are working on an exclusive recruitment campaign with Enterprise rent-a-car to recruit three Part-Qualified Management Accountants to join their Business Management Department based in Aldershot.
The roles have come available as a result of significant growth due to the acquisition of a number of rental and technology businesses, which will provide the successful candidates with the opportunity to grow and develop within a still-expanding business.
The successful individuals will be working as Management Accountants within a team of 26 who have only recruited externally once in the last 26 years. Instead the business promotes team members up throughout the business as it grows year-on-year. The Management Accountants will work alongside a Financial Controller who has been with the business and who has been promoted 6 times in that time, in order to mentor junior members of staff and bring invaluable retained knowledge into the business.
As Management Accountant duties will include:
- Providing accurate and timely financial reporting.
- Financial statement and balance sheet reconciliation and investigation (as needed).
- Working as a business partner with senior group management to improve operations and analyse and interpret trends to support cost control.
- Accounts Receivable adjustments and investigation
- Performing assessments of internal control environment
- Work with departments to improve operational efficiency and support in group initiatives.
- Supporting the rest of the Business Management Department in the Aldershot office.
- Ad Hoc Duties as required
We are seeking someone from Part Qualified to Finalist level (ACCA/CIMA/ACA), prior experience of working within a Management Accounting function is essential as are the following requirements:
- Intermediate Excel (V-Look ups, Pivot Tables)
- Excellent communication, organisation and time management skills.
- Motivation and drive to become a Business Manager.
Experience within the lease industry is preferred but not essential.
Enterprise are the world's largest Vehicle Rental brand and remain a family-owned business with an annual global turnover of $20.9 billion and a fleet of over 2 million vehicles.
They have regularly won awards for their people management and development, winning a Gold Award from 'Investors in People' - a world recognised standard of People Management and Development.
The Business Management Team is an excellent example of their ability to hire, train, develop, retain and fast track careers. They have numerous examples of promoting from within and an incredible track record over the past decade of promoting people not just within their own department but enabling individuals to progress into opportunities elsewhere in the business.
They have experienced huge growth both organically and through acquisition in recent years, an example of this was the acquisition of Alamo and National Car Rental in 2007. With continued growth/acquisition plans in both the rental and technology businesses they undoubtedly provide a platform from which to grow and develop a career within their Finance and Accounting functions not just in Aldershot but within the wider group locally and nationally.
They are looking to hire three management accountants, a rare opportunity given Enterprise's success at promoting from within.
Salary & Benefits
£27,000 - £35,000 + Benefits including:
- 25 days (plus bank holidays) annual leave
- Pension Scheme
- Study Support
Robert Half Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply.
2 Denmark Road,
GU1 4DA Guildford,