GBP25000 - 38000 / annum
Robert Half are working as the exclusive recruitment partners of Enterprise rent-a-car to recruit three Part-Qualified Management Accountants to join their Business Management Department based in Aldershot.
The roles have come available as a result of significant growth across both the rental and technology businesses and provide an opportunity and platform from which to fast track an individual's career
As Management Accountant the successful individuals will work as part of a team that is led by a Financial Controller that has been with Enterprise in excess of 15 years. He is a testament to their culture of growing and developing having been promoted six times during his tenure.
As Management Accountant duties will include:
- Providing accurate and timely financial reporting.
- Financial statement and balance sheet reconciliation and investigation (as needed).
- Working as a business partner with senior group management to improve operations and analyse and interpret trends to support cost control.
- Accounts Receivable adjustments and investigation
- Performing assessments of internal control environment
- Work with departments to improve operational efficiency and support in group initiatives.
- Supporting the rest of the Business Management Department in the Aldershot office.
- Ad Hoc Duties as required
We are seeking someone from Part Qualified to Finalist level (ACCA/CIMA/ACA), prior experience of working within a Management Accounting function is essential as are the following requirements:
- Intermediate Excel (V-Look ups, Pivot Tables)
- Excellent communication, organisation and time management skills.
- Motivation and drive to become a Business Manager.
Enterprise are the world's largest Vehicle Rental brand and remain a family-owned business with an annual global turnover of $20.9 billion and a fleet of over 2 million vehicles.
They have regularly won awards for their people management and development, winning a Gold Award from 'Investors in People' - a world recognised standard of People Management and Development.
The Business Management Team is an excellent example of their ability to hire, train, develop, retain and fast track careers. They have numerous examples of promoting from within and an incredible track record over the past decade of promoting people not just within their own department but enabling individuals to progress into opportunities elsewhere in the business.
They have experienced huge growth both organically and through acquisition in recent years, an example of this was the acquisition of Alamo and National Car Rental in 2007. With continued growth/acquisition plans in both the rental and technology businesses they undoubtedly provide a platform from which to grow and develop a career within their Finance and Accounting functions not just in Aldershot but within the wider group locally and nationally.
It is this growth that has led to the requirement to hire three experienced Management Accountants into the business, a rare opportunity to enter at this level given a track record of promoting from within.
Salary & Benefits
£27,000 - £35,000 + Benefits including:
- 25 days (plus bank holidays) annual leave
- Pension Scheme
- Study Support
Robert Half Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply. By applying to this position, you acknowledge that you have read and accept the following terms: https://www.roberthalf.co.uk/privacy-statement