£13.00 - £15.00 / hour
17th July 2019
Accounting and Finance
Temporary Accounts Assistant with Advanced Excel Skills
Alton, 3 - 6 months initially - £13 - £15 per hour
Robert Half Finance & Accounting are working exclusively with a global Facilities Management company to recruit a hands-on, self-starting temporary Accounts Assistant based in Alton.
Our client is a brilliant Facilities Management organisation, dealing with property and housing, who are looking to hire a new temporary Accounts Assistant to help with an increased workload due to their recent expansion.
This is an ongoing temporary assignment and we need someone who can start ideally within a week.
- Advanced Excel Skills are a must as you will be required to read Macros
- Client account reconciliations
- Resolving client queries
- Processing invoices, making sure all the pricing, VAT and general ledger coding's are correctly entered into the system
- Fully responsible for uploading the bank statement transactions from the company bank accounts and posting the bank entries into the system
- Completing month-end journals and nominal account reconciliations
- Create and maintain all information held within the sales ledger
- Creating invoices as and when required
- Accruals and Pre-payments
- Produce all necessary reports and close the sales ledger at month-end
The successful candidate must be able to work in a fast-paced finance function and deal with a large datasets and workload at month-end. They must be bright and have excellent business English.
Our client is a global Facilities Management company with a modern top floor office in Alton. They have gone through a period of quick expansion and are now looking to take on another person to assist the team with the increased workload. There is a fun and vibrant culture in the office. They have free onsite parking, discounted canteen, gym on-site and a great collaborative culture.
Salary & Benefits
£13 - £15 per hour including onsite parking
Robert Half Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply. By applying to this position, you acknowledge that you have read and accept the following terms:https://www.roberthalf.co.uk/privacy-notice
2 Denmark Road,
gb 01483 409 750