£18,500.00 - £18,500.00 / annum
27th September 2019
Customer Service - Altrincham
This is an inbound call team who are there to provide outstanding customer care to new and existing clients. This role is fast paced, and you will be required to take mainly inbound calls and work towards resolutions via email.
This role would suit someone who enjoys talking to people and having great conversations, whilst providing an excellent service. Good objection handling skills and a willingness to learn are also key skills we look for within candidates.
You will report to a Customer Care Lead. You will be part a team of around 20 skilled and passionate individuals who are successful in providing outstanding customer service.
You will be responsible for:
- Resolving new and existing customer issues quickly and efficiently
- Supporting new customers through the learning curve of either setting up their own business or being employed through an umbrella company
- Nurturing existing customer relationships by providing an inspirational level of customer service
- To ensure compliance processes are always followed
- Taking inbound call quires and supporting the team managing an email inbox
- Established and strong communication skills both over the telephone and via email
- Committed to providing an outstanding level of customer service
- A proactive attitude and understanding nature
Basic salary £18,500
Hours 9am-6pm Monday - Friday
Robert Half Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply. Where rates of pay or salary ranges are detailed these are dependent upon your experience, qualifications or training. If you wish to apply for this position please read our Privacy Notice which details how we may use, process, store and disclose your Personal Information: https://www.roberthalf.co.uk/privacy-notice.
Manchester8th Floor, The Zenith Building,
26, Spring Gardens,
gb 0161 828 6100