£30,000.00 - £45,000.00 / annum
27th June 2019
Independent Financial Advisor
The role of the Independent Financial Advisor is to expand the range of pension related services that the company offer, as an FCA regulated Pension Transfer Specialists, they have a wealth of expertise and specialist knowledge in this area.
Reporting directly to the Head of Pension Transfer Advice, you will focus providing clients with unbiased and unrestricted specialist advice by reviewing all the client needs and objectives, offering a client-focused advice service for those looking at transferring their UK defined benefit pensions schemes.
Main Responsibilities of the Role:
- Contact clients and set up meetings, within an office environment or in client's homes or other suitable premises.
- Conduct in-depth review of clients' financial circumstance, current provision and future aims.
- Analyse information and prepare plans best suited to individual client requirements.
- Complete risk analysis.
- Assist clients to make informed decisions.
- Liaise with the Company and other financial service providers.
- Communicate with other professionals, such as estate agents, solicitors and valuers.
- Keep up to date with financial products and legislation.
- Produce financial reports.
- Meet all regulatory aspects of the role, e.g. requirements for disclosure, costs of the services provided and the advised products.
Skills and Experience Required:
- Excellent communication, interpersonal skills and listening skills.
- Capability to explain complex information simply and clearly.
- Ability to network and establish relationships.
- Research and analytical skills.
- Time management skills
- Self-motivation and organisational skills.
- Negotiation and influencing skills.
- A flexible approach to work.
- Discretion and understanding of the need for client confidentiality meeting all GDPR requirements.
- An ethical and professional approach to work.
- Excellent Word, Excel, Office knowledge.
- Proven work experience as an Independent Financial Advisor with a track record of successful financial guidance.
- A relevant degree and a current certificate of financial qualifications.
Salary; Competitive dependent upon experience and qualifications
Hours; Full Time
Robert Half Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply. By applying to this position, you acknowledge that you have read and accept the following terms: https://www.roberthalf.co.uk/privacy-notice
Manchester8th Floor, The Zenith Building,
26, Spring Gardens,
gb 0161 828 6100