GBP40000 - 50000 / annum
5th February 2018
Robert Half are helping our leading client to help find a Reporting Accountant to join there close team. Based in Andover you will be reporting to the FP&A Manager, supporting them with reporting on various projects. Salary up to £50k plus excellent benefits.
Robert Half are working with our client who are large service company. This role will be working with various sites assisting the SMT, Exec team, and Group company with accurate reporting and management information, as well as ways to improve efficiency and processes.
Reporting to the FP&A Manager you will their support in the management of business unit management reporting. Duties include:
- Assist in the preparation of Group reporting on behalf of the Business Unit including monthly accounts, budgets, forecasts and strategic plans.
- Assist in the provision of analytical reviews and management information to the Business Unit senior management
- Prepare both statutory and non-statutory reports/returns to external stakeholders
- To assist in the provision of financial management of the Corporate Overhead Functions
- Work closely with the other central functions to support the monthly close.
- Lead in the development of new/enhanced management and operational reports.
- Supporting continuous improvement projects on behalf of the Finance function.
- Ensure the records of operational control checks are maintained, stored and reviewed by the appropriate stakeholders
- Provide evidence and reports in support of internal and external audit requirements.
- Provide timely and technically accurate outputs based on Business Unit accounts.
- Provision of support for ad-hoc reports and projects.
You will ideally be qualified, or qualified by experience with knowledge of contract, site or project reporting. Experience of stock is advantageous but not essential.
You will have strong experience in reporting, production of management reporting, analysis, variance analysis, commentry and production of reports. You will need strong business partnering skills, liaising with both the SMT, external stakeholders and group stakeholders.
Our client has joined forces with Robert Half to find the right candidate to join their company both technically and culturally. They are a service company who pride themselves in high customer service across all divisions.
Salary & Benefits
Up to £50k plus excellent pension contribution, healthcare, life insurance, free on site parking and much more.
Robert Half Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply. By applying to this position, you acknowledge that you have read and accept the following terms: https://www.roberthalf.co.uk/privacy-statement