£55,000.00 - £60,000.00 / annum
25th June 2019
An opportunity to work for a not for profit charity based in Ascot, the company is an independent charity and dedicated to providing support for life for their industries people and their family dependants. Our clients are focused on delivering care and support to enable total health & well being through working and later life.
The role will provide business systems administrative support on core business applications to ensure that systems are efficiently aligned to business processes. The Senior Business Systems Administrator role is to work with key stakeholders across business to design, configure and implement BI software and systems, including integration with other system databases and data warehouses in alignment with business strategy.
As the Senior Business Systems Administrator you will gather requirements, blueprinting, designing and then rolling out BI solutions to end users, you will also be responsible for ensuring high levels of BI availability through support functions and in-depth testing.
- Planning & organising - Direct, organise and lead projects in the implementation and use of new BI software tools & systems.
- Business Focus - Design & configure core business systems, lead integration efforts for merging BI platforms - Design, configure, test and document new or modified BI systems.
- Stakeholder relationships - Conduct stakeholder analysis to identify end users who will be impacted by the systems change, act as evangelist for BI benefits across the organisation and promote BI to relevant departments.
- Exposure to Agile or Lean environment or have knowledge of SDLC, Agile, Scrum or similar industry standards.
- Can use techniques such as sampling, model building & structured analysis to ensure solutions are efficient, cost effective and financially feasible.
- Have used reporting tools such as SSRS, SSAS and SSIS.
- Know any common database query languages - such as SQL, JSON, Java
- Are you passionate about everything you do?
- Do you focus on contributing to an excellent experience for your team?
- Do you put energy into being the best you can be?
- Are you open to new ideas?
- Do you encourage ideas from colleagues to develop systems that make the team work better?
- Do you actively share your expertise & knowledge with colleagues?
- Do you take personal responsibility for high achievement throughout the business?
- Do you promote team work through your own commitment to team goals?
- Are you able to act on issues by doing the right thing?
- If the above sounds like you then our clients would love to meet you.
Salary: £60,000 per annum
Salary & Benefits
Robert Half Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply. By applying to this position, you acknowledge that you have read and accept the following terms: https://www.roberthalf.co.uk/privacy-notice
37-43 Blagrave Street
gb 01189 028 888