£25,000.00 - £30,000.00 / annum
2nd September 2019
Robert Half Technology are recruiting for a brilliant Insight MI position with an innovative, dynamic and highly sought-after organisation based in Bristol. £25,000 - £30,000 + very strong benefits.
The Role: Working as part of a dynamic and thought leading Insight team, the Insight MI Analyst will provide tangible insight into operational data. Improving operational processes and customer engagement, driving the business forward through the insight of data.
- Deliver insightful analysis, forecasting and reporting to support the company and key internal stakeholders.
- Support operational managers within the division to drive efficiencies and improvements.
- Recommend and implement improvement initiatives from insight to benefit the company.
- Provide self service solutions to empower individuals with the ability to have access to relevant data.
- Provide governance framework across the team to ensure data quality remains at a high standard and providing management visibility of potential detriment.
- Provide commercial oversight of all activity to quantify value and benefit of activities.
- Experience of working with and manipulating large data sets into tangible MI
- Working knowledge of key MI tools including Excel, OBIEE & Tableau
- Proven experience of delivering MI solutions for business requirements
- MI skillset (VBA, Macros, SQL, HTML and PHP)
- Experience of providing insight-based analysis
- Excellent stakeholder management skills
- Demonstrates ability to quantify benefit of activity
- Excellent analytical skills
Robert Half Technology are recruiting for a Brilliant Insight MI analyst position with an innovative and dynamic organisation based in Bristol, near Parkway Train Station.
The organisation is a firm believer in investing in their people and are known for putting their customers first and really supporting their employees. This role sits within a great team and offers great progression prospects.
Salary & Benefits: The will be offered a salary between £25,000-£30,000 + excellent benefits, including a 10% Bonus and a 15% Pension.
Please apply or contact Nick House at Robert Half Technology for more information.
Robert Half Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply. Where rates of pay or salary ranges are detailed these are dependent upon your experience, qualifications or training. If you wish to apply for this position please read our Privacy Notice which details how we may use, process, store and disclose your Personal Information: https://www.roberthalf.co.uk/privacy-notice.
Lewins Mead, Bristol
gb 0117 993 5400