12th July 2019
Compliance / Administration Manager
£30,000 - £45,000 (Client is flexible for the right candidate)
Our client: A small and rapidly growing business.
You will be responsible for all Administration, Compliance duties and some HR tasks.
There is a need for strong teamwork and
- Developing and documenting strong policies and procedures; improving and documenting current processes; ensuring demonstrated adherence.
- Producing and maintaining H&S records and risk assessments etc and running with Insurance surveys etc; scheduling any required visits/ surveys on a regular basis
- Ensuring records are maintained in line with our general regulatory requirements for e.g Fulfilment House Due diligence Scheme, VMS SQP premises regulation, insurance policies etc …
- Assisting the group FD and Head of Ops with contract documentation, Service level agreements and Standard Operating procedure documents where required.
- Experience with implementation of ISO accreditation's etc would be an advantage
- Working closely with the Head of Ops ( who looks after the team) and guiding and taking ownership of payroll/pensions/all HR administration and initiatives, supporting the Ops function HR.
- Taking oversight responsibility for all 'non-operational' administrative type matters in the UK operation e.g. organising board rooms, ensuring things are kept in line with our branding/culture
- Working with the project team to facilitate larger projects (such as potential warehouse move) - taking responsibility for implementation where required.
- Supporting the ops team in monitoring/improving team time-recording system usage and processes, and finding improvements
- Assisting with processes for training of permanent and agency staff and improving documentation and process surrounding this.
- Assisting in analysing cost capture processes and related client profitability by service area
- Analysis of efficiencies/reporting - internally and re suppliers
- Management and control of utility accounts and usage
- Developing a list of approved suppliers
The ideal candidate will be customer driven and a strong team player. You will be familiar with working for smaller business where you may have to take on tasks that are not necessarily part of your main role to help as and when needed. You should also be comfortable working closely with board level, occasionally providing some PA support.
Someone from a finance background / industry is desirable.
Robert Half Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply. By applying to this position, you acknowledge that you have read and accept the following terms: https://www.roberthalf.co.uk/privacy-notice
Milton KeynesPinnacle Mews
1 Grafton Mews,
gb 01908 201 420