19th June 2019
Based in Aylesbury
Up to £28,000
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Junior paraplanner to join an award-winning firm that is partnered with a firm of chartered accountants.
You will be working alongside a team of paraplanners whilst being supported by an experienced administrative function within a firm that encourages professional development.
You will join a small team, a friendly and professional office environment and will be given the chance to become a paraplanner and then potentially an advisor in the next few years if you are interested in taking this step.
- providing a range of support and technical assistance.
- You will also be liaising closely with the administration team and the firm's financial advisors to provide a full paraplanning service.
- Duties will include Writing technical recommendation reports, conduct technical research and analysis, review client files upon completion of business
- You will benefit from an experienced Management team and culture built on shared knowledge throughout the business and working together as a team.
- The company guarantees each employee a stable environment and the opportunity to develop their business skills. You will be supported to further your knowledge and skillset by taking further industry exams if you want to.
What's needed for me to be considered?
- Preferably relevant qualifications.
- Experience relevant to take your next step into a Paraplanning role or have Paraplanning experience.
- Be able to work on your own or as part of a team
Robert Half Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply. By applying to this position, you acknowledge that you have read and accept the following terms: https://www.roberthalf.co.uk/privacy-notice
Milton KeynesPinnacle Mews
1 Grafton Mews,
gb 01908 201 420