GBP30000 - 40000 / annum
31st May 2019
Finance System Trainer
£35,000 (depending on experience) rising to £37,500 after passing probation + Car Allowance.
DO YOU HAVE FINANCE QUALIFICATIONS BUT WOULD LIKE A MORE COMMERCIAL ROLE? ARE YOU OPEN TO NON-FINANCE ROLES?
- Are you currently in a Finance role and looking to take a sidestep?
- Do you have Finance qualifications but would like a more commercial role? Are you open to non-finance roles?
- Are you a Systems Trainer / Project Manager for a competitor? Have you implemented Finance Software / Products?
- Are you a Finance Recruiter looking for a new exciting opportunity outside of recruitment?
Our client, a small but growing software provider based near Aylesbury is seeking a Product Consultant. NO EXPERIENCE NEEDED.
Reporting to the Senior Product Consultant, you will be responsible for the implementation of the company's software products to external customers within financial services across the country. You will project manage the implementation from start to finish; providing technical support and training along the way to ensure a smooth transition, successful go live and quality aftercare services.
The ideal candidate could be a part/recently qualified accountant looking to broaden their career within a software implementation, project management or technical trainer role. You will have hands on experience in regulatory reporting, treasury or financial accounting systems and will be seeking a more varied role and commercial role. You will be a confident individual, comfortable with speaking to groups of people, managing workshops and webinars.
You must have the following:
- Either, an AAT, ACCA, CIMA or ACA part or full qualification. (Sponsorship to complete professional qualifications can be provided if desired.)
- Implementation consultant/project management/trainer experience in deploying regulatory reporting, financial accounting or treasury systems. (Sponsorship to obtain AAT qualification will be provided if desired.)
The following experience is desirable:
- As an end-user of regulatory, treasury, planning or financial accounting systems.
- As a trainer for regulatory software, treasury, planning or financial accounting systems.
- As a trainer for excel or SQL Server Reporting Services (SSRS) report writing.
- Use of Excel reporting and/or SQL Server Analysis Services (SSAS) data interrogation.
- Use of SQL Server Reporting Services (SSRS) report writing.
This is a niche and exciting opportunity with lots of progression opportunity. If you would like to find out more please apply or contact Robert Half, Milton Keynes asap.
Robert Half Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply. By applying to this position, you acknowledge that you have read and accept the following terms: https://www.roberthalf.co.uk/privacy-notice
Milton KeynesPinnacle Mews
1 Grafton Mews,
gb 01908 201 420