£26,000.00 - £28,000.00 / annum
31st July 2019
- Administrative duties
- Oversee all sales office processing activity including emails, quotations and order requests
- Dealing with delivery and invoice queries
- Anticipating customer needs
- Working to tight deadlines
- Using Microsoft packages - Outlook, PowerPoint, Excel, Access etc.
- Organising and storing paperwork
- Producing correspondence, documents and maintaining presentations, records, spreadsheets and databases.
- Strong work ethic and proactive approach
- A self motivated individual with good team ethics
- Attention to detail
- Excellent communication skills
- Professional and articulate
If you are an experienced Administrator and are looking for a new, fantastic, busy, dynamic position, please apply today
Robert Half Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply. Where rates of pay or salary ranges are detailed these are dependent upon your experience, qualifications or training. If you wish to apply for this position please read our Privacy Notice which details how we may use, process, store and disclose your Personal Information: https://www.roberthalf.co.uk/privacy-notice.
London10th Floor, The Shard
32 London Bridge Street
gb 0207 389 6900