Finance and Admin Manager
GBP35000 - 40000 / annum
Robert Half is proud to be working in exclusive partnership with Aspect Ecology to recruit a Finance and Admin Manager to join their team in Banbury on a permanent basis. This is a great opportunity to join an expanding business and work from their state-of-the-art, barn converted offices.
Aspect Ecology specialises in providing ecological consultancy services to a well-established base of high profile clients in both the public and private sectors. The Banbury based team has a wealth of experience and expertise advising on an extensive range of projects and sites nationwide with a focus on integrating ecological habitats and wildlife benefits within new development sites. Please see the website for more details: www.aspect-ecology.com.
- Responsible for the production of monthly and year-end accounts to include:
- Prepayments, Accruals, Fixed Assets
- Balance sheet reconciliation
- Oversee the financial ledgers, ensuring both sales and purchase ledgers are correctly processed
- Oversee and manage the full in-house payroll process (using Sage Payroll)
- Oversee and manage credit control and debt collection
- Oversee invoicing and management of WIP
- Management of a small finance and admin function to include 3 accounts clerks and 1 receptionist/administrator
- Assist with the transition to a new system, driving process improvement and best practice
- General administration support to include facilities management, assisting with recruitment and HR personnel administration
Aspect Ecology are looking for a Finance and Admin Manager that will be as passionate about the business as they are, somebody to take control of the finance function with the passion and determination to truly add value to the business.
You will have experience with line management of a small team, have worked within a growing SME business and preferably had process improvement experience. Applicants will ideally hold AAT qualification and have excellent accounting ability up to trial balance stage.
Applicants must possess excellent interpersonal and communication skills, as well as strong people management skills. A strong attention to detail is required.
Salary and Benefits
The salary for this role is paying between £35,000 to £40,000 depending upon skills and experience. Additional benefits include: a company pension scheme; childcare voucher scheme; free on-site parking; and regular performance and salary reviews.
Robert Half Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply. By applying to this position, you acknowledge that you have read and accept the following terms: https://www.roberthalf.co.uk/privacy-statement