£30,000.00 - £35,000.00 / annum
29th October 2019
Looking to progress in a fast-paced and entrepreneurial environment? Excellent opportunity to join this growing technology business as IT Support Engineer where you will support their local Banbury user base.
The IT Support Engineer will work in a small business environment and support local users, to include:
- day-to-day IT support, setting up new users and user access
- supporting Windows and Mac operating systems
- various projects, upgrades
- hardware, software, network and server maintenance
Applicants for the IT Support Engineer role will have:
- experience of various technologies and applications (to include G-Suite, Windows, Mac, Office365)
- experience of Linux systems would be highly advantageous
- excellent customer service and IT support experience
A fast-growing technology business based in Banbury
Salary & Benefits
£30-35,000 plus excellent benefits
The salary range/rates of pay is dependent upon your experience, qualifications or training.
Robert Half Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply. Where rates of pay or salary ranges are detailed these are dependent upon your experience, qualifications or training. If you wish to apply for this position please read our Privacy Notice which details how we may use, process, store and disclose your Personal Information: https://www.roberthalf.co.uk/privacy-notice.
SwindonSuite B, Ground Flr,
The Stella Building,
Whitehill Way, Swindon
gb 01793 571900