Systems Administrator (2nd/3rd Line)
Location : Barnet
Post Date : 13 March 2017
Employment Type : Permanent
Job Order Number : 469745
Line of Business : IT
Systems Administrator (2nd/3rd line) - North West London
Love to solve IT problems? Looking to step up into more of a senior technical role? Do you want a role which includes a mixture of BAU support as well as project work? Are you a personable and outgoing techy craving for additional responsibility? Would you want to work for an organisation who will support you in your certifications?
We are currently looking for a Systems Administrator (2nd/3rd Line) to join a small but rapidly growing Non-for-Profit organisation based in North West London. This is a highly varied role which will give you the chance to gain exposure to the latest and greatest technologies to help drive efficiency improvements through creative solutions.
This is an exceptional opportunity to get involved in the ground floor of an organisation who pride themselves on developing their employees with extensive training provided by the business.
- Help deploy, maintain and upgrade IT Infrastructure and Networks
- Ensure the IT Infrastructure is compliant.
- Provide a point of escalation for the Service Desk and change requests
- Develop and enhance internal systems, processes and documentation to enable further growth of the business and improve maturity of IT services delivered.
- Take ownership of issues arising in the environment and manage through to closure working with other team members, the business and 3rd parties as appropriate.
- Help the business move to the Cloud
This is a senior role so exceptional communication skills are a must and previous experience in vendor management is highly desirable.
- Windows Server 2012 r2
- Experience of Network patching (WAN/LAN)
- Experience troubleshooting THIN Clients
- Active Directory and Office 365
- Previous Experience of Hyper- V (or VMWare)
- Experience working with SharePoint is highly desirable
North West London
£30,000 - £35,000 + Benefits
Robert Half Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply.
32 London Bridge Street
SE1 9SG London