GBP40000 - 50000 / annum
Basingstoke & Deane
1st March 2018
An established business based in Basingstoke are looking for an ACA qualified Finance Manager to join their team to work closely with the board of directors. If you are fully qualified with previous experience in a similar role, please apply to find out more about this rare opportunity.
£40,000 - £50,000+
An established business based in Basingstoke are looking for an (ACA/ACCA/CIMA) qualified Finance Manager to join their team to work closely with the board of directors. If you are fully qualified with previous experience in a similar role, please apply to find out more about this rare opportunity.
This business has a great reputation in the UK and is really looking for value add finance professionals who enjoy interacting with operational managers and leading process improving around financial reporting and control.
- Manage month end close and prepare monthly management accounts and upload onto the group consolidation system
- Review and analyse results including cost centre reporting and provide reports to budget holders comparing budgets to actuals
- Review sales and margin analysis for the various revenue streams and item groups, and identify and resolve issues
- Maintain schedules for projects in flight and ensure they are properly accounted for
- Prepare weekly cash flow forecast for review by Group FC
- Work with the accounts payable and the Financial Accountant to ensure invoices are properly coded by cost centres and projects
- Manage the invoice discounting facility and provide monthly reconciliations as requested
- Work with the Financial Accountant and ensure reconciliation of all balance sheet accounts including sign off by Group Financial Controller
- Maintain schedules for project and lease accounting
- Ensure completion and sign off of intercompany reconciliations
- Review of VAT submissions
- Owner of UK accounting system
- Assist in preparation of budgets and forecast, compare actual results and prepare commentaries on variances
- Assist in preparation of the financial statements providing detail for the required disclosures and supplementary information
- Provide analysis and schedules for tax computations
- Assist Group Financial Controller in setting up finance policies and implementing across the group
Assist with audit queries, analysis for taxation and other ad hoc requests
These roles are very varied and would enable someone to build an exciting career with a growing business. This organisation has a number of flagship sponsorship deals and is every visible in the UK.
If you are an (ACA/ACCA/CIMA) qualified accountant with a result-oriented mind-set then please apply to find out more. Ideally you will need a strong academic background and have worked for strong branded business. If you are looking to make your first move out of practice then this could be a really exciting opportunity to become an integral part of the company.
This business is a reputable, industry leading business in Basingstoke.
Salary & Benefits
£40,000 - £50,000
Robert Half Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply. By applying to this position, you acknowledge that you have read and accept the following terms: https://www.roberthalf.co.uk/privacy-statement