GBP50000 - 58000 / annum
Basingstoke & Deane
1st May 2019
Accounting and Finance
Robert Half are working exclusively with an ambitious and rapidly growing business in Basingstoke to recruit a Finance Manager on a permanent and full-time basis. This role will provide support directly to the CFO and will lead the day to day running of the finance functions. As a fast growth business, the Finance Manager will also take ownership of the ongoing development of processes controls, whilst ensuring effective and accurate processing of financial information.
Brief Outline of Duties:
- Ensure the day to day finance operation runs smoothly and in a timely manner.
- Effective leadership to the finance team.
- Production of monthly management accounts and presenting consolidated group results.
- Production of forecasts, budgets and cashflow forecasts.
- Maintain and improve controls and processes to aid in the efficiency of the overall finance function.
- Oversee payroll production to ensure all employees are paid accurately and on time.
- Details reconciliations and analysis to identify key areas of expenditure.
- Weekly reporting of KPIs, both financial and non-financial.
- Liaison with auditors and supporting with the preparation of year end accounts.
- Ad-hoc duties as and when required.
- Fully qualified with a recognised accounting qualification (ACCA, CIMA, ACA)
- Strong excel skills are a must.
- A demonstrable understanding of the general accounts function.
- Excellent organisational skills and the ability to work well under pressure.
As the successful candidate, you can expect a competitive salary associated benefits. The ideal candidate for this role will be a fully qualified accountant.
This is an opportunity to join an established organisation in a fast paced and changing role. If you are looking to take the next step in your career, then please apply below for a confidential conversation about your search.
Robert Half Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply. By applying to this position, you acknowledge that you have read and accept the following terms: https://www.roberthalf.co.uk/privacy-notice
37-43 Blagrave Street
gb 01189 028 888