GBP300 - 400 / day
Basingstoke & Deane
14th May 2019
An Interim PHP/.NET Developer is required to join a world-renowned brand based in Basingstoke on a contract basis for a minimum period of 6 months.
This Interim Developer role is responsible for:
- Design and develops web-based applications utilizing PHP and MySQL
- Responsible for reverse engineering and maintaining application written in PHP, MS Access
- Responsible for maintaining applications running on Raspberry PI + PI Touch screen with a Debian OS
- Follows a disciplined Agile/Scrum software development process in task estimation, design, development, code reviews, unit/integration testing and defect fixing of products
- Participates in application design sessions and code reviews to ensure accuracy towards business requirements
- Documents new/modified code and develops/automates unit and integration tests to verify the changes.
- Supporting wider business change to .NET
Key skills required:
- PHP/MySQL, MS Access, Ajax, and XML.NET
- .NET/C# (desirable)
The successful interim PHP/.NET Developer will have significant development experience in large business environments and will ideally have successfully completed multiple interim assignments. Experience in the FMCG/manufacturing sectors is also highly desirable.
Our client is a fast-paced global business within the FMCG sector with its headquarters based in modern offices in Basingstoke. You will be part of a compact IT team of 5 working for a globally recognised brand and leader in their field.
Salary & Benefits
This Interim Developer role will pay £300-400 per day depending on experience. Parking is available at the office.
Robert Half Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply. By applying to this position, you acknowledge that you have read and accept the following terms: https://www.roberthalf.co.uk/privacy-notice
37-43 Blagrave Street
gb 01189 028 888