GBP30000 - 35000 / annum
Basingstoke & Deane
3rd May 2019
Based in Basingstoke, the position as the Sales Manager is to help develop new market opportunities within targeted areas in line with the wider business strategy.
You will be working with both internal and external teams to ensure the customers are offered solutions that meet and exceeds their requirements.
Your role is to deliver sales targets and account growth. You will be building strong relationships with clients and internal stakeholders.
Ideally, they are looking for someone Fluent in French both verbal and written.
- Achieve personal and team sales targets through new sales and existing accounts.
- Effective pipeline management.
- Building strong relationships both internally and externally.
- Generate new sales targets through activities within your region.
- Develop and deliver a sales strategy for your region.
- Managing existing accounts.
- Build strong relationships both internally and externally.
Desired skills and experience:
- Excellent experience in selling of high value equipment and solutions in a global market place.
- Experience of managing 3rd
- Experience of working in a technical sales environment.
- Experience of selling to blue chips, government and commercial sectors.
- Fluent in French verbal and written.
The company: Based from offices in Basingstoke. The company works within the data & software solutions space. The company have a global customers base in over 100 countries, combined with more than 60 years in the industry. The company offer an flexible service and packages to provide truly future-proofed solutions.
The role offers a base of up to £35,000 plus sale bonus and corporate benefits.
For more information please apply or contact Nick House at Robert Half Technology
Robert Half Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply. By applying to this position, you acknowledge that you have read and accept the following terms: https://www.roberthalf.co.uk/privacy-notice
Lewins Mead, Bristol
gb 0117 993 5400