GBP25000 - 27000 / annum
Basingstoke & Deane
15th May 2019
Sales Support Executive
Based in Basingstoke, your role as the Sales Support Executive is to help support business growth inline with the business strategy.
You will be working with internal teams ensuring the customers are getting fully supported with a solution the meets the requirements.
Your role is to help deliver sales targets and account growth. You will be building strong relationships with clients and internal stakeholders.
Ideally, they are looking for someone Fluent in French or Russian in both verbal and written.
- Achieve personal and team sales targets through new sales and existing accounts.
- Processes of new sale orders.
- Provide trouble shooting support for customer orders.
- Manage sale tracking tools.
- Arrange appointments with clients and the sales team.
- Sales pipeline support and management.
Desired skills and experience:
- Previous experience within sales or sales support
- Ideally knowledge of ERP and CRM systems
- Understanding of sales processes
- Excellent communication skills
- Ideally, they are looking for someone Fluent in French or Russian in both verbal and written.
Based from offices in Basingstoke. The company works within the data & software solutions space. The company have a global customers base in over 100 countries, combined with more than 60 years in the industry. The company offer a flexible service and packages to provide truly future-proofed solutions.
The role offers a base of up to £25,000- £27,000 plus sale bonus and corporate benefits.
For more information please apply or contact Nick House at Robert Half Technology
Robert Half Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply. By applying to this position, you acknowledge that you have read and accept the following terms: https://www.roberthalf.co.uk/privacy-notice
Lewins Mead, Bristol
gb 0117 993 5400