£45,000.00 - £55,000.00 / annum
15th June 2019
Accounting and Finance
Robert Half are working with a global brand based in Basingstoke to recruit a commercially focused management accountant/Commercial Finance Analyst. This position will take primary responsibility for the reporting, forecasting and analysis of company revenues, whilst partnering with the sales & marketing teams to provide analysis around sales margins & budgets. This will be a key role in driving profitability for the business and will report into the Commercial Director.
- Ownership of the month-end reporting process, with a focus on forecasting and analysis of revenues, margins and budgets. Preparing associated balance sheet reconciliations.
- Providing detailed commentaries, to produce management information relating to individual regions, customers, sales representatives and products. Ad-hoc reporting related to market trends and future opportunities.
- Business Partnering with non-finance departments to ensure maximum return on investment and ensure cost control.
- Play a crucial role in the S&OP forecast.
- Ensure accurate and timely information is presented to the Executive Team to enable ongoing monitoring of company targets.
- Participate in annual planning cycles, around revenue & margins.
- Involvement in ad-hoc projects as and when required.
To be successful in this role, you will need to be:
- A qualified accounting professional, ideally CIMA or ACCA.
- An excellent and confident communicator.
- Analytically minded, with strong Excel skills and a keen eye for detail.
- Able to demonstrate experience in FP&A / Business Partnering roles.
- Flexible to changing priories!
The ideal candidate will come from a consumer-led background, have experience with Oracle (or comparable ERP system) and be able to demonstrate a natural drive and progressive nature.
You will be joining an impressive company with high profile clients and key partnerships within their industry. The company has a great culture, and a fantastic 'busy' feel about it. The role is guaranteed to be varied and fast paced, and in addition to this you will receive:
- A highly competitive salary.
- 23 days annual leave + your birthday off!
- Up to 20% bonus based on personal & company performance.
- Above average pension contributions.
- Private medical insurance.
- Staff discounts
- Membership schemes.
- Ongoing staff development & exposure to senior management.
If this role looks of interest, then please apply below.
Robert Half Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply. By applying to this position, you acknowledge that you have read and accept the following terms: https://www.roberthalf.co.uk/privacy-notice
37-43 Blagrave Street
gb 01189 028 888