£55,000.00 - £60,000.00 / annum
24th August 2019
As our clients Information Systems Manager you will be responsible for designing, developing and implementing systems, policies and procedures and best practice across multiple sites. You will manage and develop the systems team to include managing projects to ensure deliverables are achieved within an Agile, hands on environment.
Our clients are an exciting company that work to a fast paced environment delivering some of the best known trading card games, collectables and board games.
As the Information Systems Manager you will:
- Determine and monitor time frames for major IT projects including systems developments, updates upgrades and migrations across multiple sites.
- Actively consult with system users to establish their needs ensuring user/project requirements are met.
- Design, develop and implement systems to include policies, procedures and best practices across our clients multiple sites.
- Plan & monitor projects through risk identification and management.
- Evaluate the functionality of systems.
- Prepare, Manage and monitor IT budget.
- Conduct regular systems audits and tests.
- Provide system and data safeguards, network access and backup systems as well as disaster recovery and business continuity.
- Regular management reporting to the leadership team including reporting KPI's
Salary & Benefits:
- Salary between £55,000 to £60,000 depending on experience.
- 24 days holiday plus Bank Holidays off.
- Life Assurance.
- Free parking.
- Employee discount on products.
The salary range/rates of pay is dependent upon your experience, qualifications or training.
Robert Half Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply. Where rates of pay or salary ranges are detailed these are dependent upon your experience, qualifications or training. If you wish to apply for this position please read our Privacy Notice which details how we may use, process, store and disclose your Personal Information: https://www.roberthalf.co.uk/privacy-notice.
37-43 Blagrave Street
gb 01189 028 888