£30,000.00 - £32,000.00 / annum
26th September 2019
Our client, a commercial landlord based in central Reading, is looking for a 2nd Line Support Engineer to join their helpdesk.
The 2nd Line Support Engineer will be responsible for delivering a service that meets SLA's and impressing the customer. Site visits will be part of the role throughout the UK which will be paid for.
The 2nd line support engineer will
- Provide 2nd line technical support; answering support queries via phone, email and in person with client visits as part of the role.
- Maintain a high degree of customer service for all support queries and adhere to all service management principles.
- Take ownership of user problems and be proactive when dealing with user issues.
- To allocate more complex calls to the relevant client services member.
- Providing 2nd line support troubleshooting across diverse technologies including but not limited to Exchange, Window, Active Directory, DNS, DHCP, MDM, etc.
- The candidate will have excellent experience in server technologies such as Windows and VMware and Cisco networking.
- Windows - Domain Management, OS, Exchange and O365.
- Experience working with third party suppliers as part of the service team.
- Strong communicator at all levels.
- Systems and IT literate.
As the 2nd Line Support Engineer you will have at least one year experience working as a 1st line support engineer, experience troubleshooting network services and knowledge of DHCP/DNS/MDM, Active Directory and some experience of Cisco. Experience of the corporate and retail industry along with CCNA would be an additional bonus.
A corporate and retail landlord with sites across the UK and Irleand.
Salary and benefits:
The salary on offer is up to £32,000 and other benefits include annual leave and a competitive pension scheme among others.
Robert Half Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply. Where rates of pay or salary ranges are detailed these are dependent upon your experience, qualifications or training. If you wish to apply for this position please read our Privacy Notice which details how we may use, process, store and disclose your Personal Information: https://www.roberthalf.co.uk/privacy-notice.
37-43 Blagrave Street
gb 01189 028 888