£12.00 - £16.00 / hour
9th October 2019
Accounting and Finance
Robert Half are currently recruiting for an Assistant Accountant to join a financial services business based in Central Bath. Our client is looking for an experienced professional to assist the Financial Controller over the next three months on an interim basis. This a fantastic opportunity for someone to work within a fast paced and dynamic environment.
- Accounts Payable - invoice processing, scanning.
- Accounts Receivable - Raising invoices
- Payment runs
- Expense processing
- Multi Currency Bank Reconciliations
- Month end Journal posting and Balance sheet Reconciliations
- Assist with monthly payroll
- Ad hoc work as required - including audit prep for year end
- Good team Player
- Proficient using Microsoft Outlook, Excel and Word
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, able to communicate at all levels, confident, with professional manner
- Sage 50 experience (desirable)
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
Salary & Benefits
£12-15 ph // Temporary
The salary range/rates of pay is dependent upon your experience, qualifications or training.
Robert Half Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply. Where rates of pay or salary ranges are detailed these are dependent upon your experience, qualifications or training. If you wish to apply for this position please read our Privacy Notice which details how we may use, process, store and disclose your Personal Information: https://www.roberthalf.co.uk/privacy-notice.
Lewins Mead, Bristol
gb 0117 993 5400