£14.00 - £15.00 / annum
13th September 2019
Accounting and Finance
Robert Half are currently working with a fantastic growing manufacturing firm, based in the heart of Bath. Working in a dynamic environment, you will be responsible for assisting in all aspects of producing monthly management accounts, reconciling accounts and preparing monthly journals.
Role: Assistant Management Accountant
Salary: £28,000 - £30,000 (Depending on experience)
Duration: 6 Month FTC
* Production of monthly management accounts packs
* Reconciling key control accounts
* Maintaining accruals and prepayments
* Preparing monthly journals
* Providing clear and useful commentary for key internal stakeholders
* Inter-company reconciliations and resolving discrepancies
* Assisting in preparation of statutory accounts
* Analysis of areas of expenditure as required
* Ad-hoc duties as required
* The successful candidate will be AAT qualified and/or part CIMA/ACCA qualified
* Experience of manufacturing an advantage but not essential
* Excellent I.T. skills - advanced Excel
* Highly effective communicator both verbally and written.
If this sounds like an opportunity that fits your current skills set then please don't hesitate to contact Hannah Curnow direct on 01179 935400
The salary range/rates of pay is dependent upon your experience, qualifications or training.
Robert Half Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply. Where rates of pay or salary ranges are detailed these are dependent upon your experience, qualifications or training. If you wish to apply for this position please read our Privacy Notice which details how we may use, process, store and disclose your Personal Information: https://www.roberthalf.co.uk/privacy-notice.
Lewins Mead, Bristol
gb 0117 993 5400