Digital Marketing Executive
GBP25000 - 30000 / annum
DIGITAL MARKETING EXECUTIVE, BATH, circa 30K
Robert Half Creative are working with one of the leading financial services organisations in the UK - they pride themselves on their core values and their great customer service. They are looking for someone to join their Marketing team as a Digital Marketing Executive to develop and manage their digital activities.
You might all the qualifications under the sun, or you might have taught yourself on YouTube, but either way - you'll have good levels of experience and will feel comfortable working in a business that is growing rapidly and will continue to do so after your appointment.
It'll be a varied role, working as part of a fast paced and intelligent marketing team. You'll be expected too;
- Plan and build landing pages using a CMS
- Measure performance of digital campaigns against KPIs and ROI
- Conduct conversion tests to continuously improve
- Work with other departments to improve user experience
- Work with external agencies and contributors
- SEO/PPC Experience
- Proven success in a digital marketing role
- Proven success in managing and running SEO/PPC campaigns
- Success in completing landing pages and using CMS
- Experience with A/B testing
- Good knowledge of Google Analytics
- Knowledge or Understanding of HTML & CSS
You'll be rewarded with a base salary of circa £30,000 as well as other great benefits including a pension scheme and 25 days holiday per year. The career progression here is really something to shout about, you'll have the chance to build a digital marketing team in the future if you can impress.
Robert Half Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply.