£30,000.00 - £35,000.00 / annum
17th October 2019
The role will take responsibility for maintaining the integrity of the Deltek Vision ERP systems, processes and interfaces. This opportunity would suit someone at the early phase of their IT career with some experience in ERP implementation.
They are looking for someone with strong communications skills, resilient and with a positive mindset to help us deliver a revolutionary change to the business. Whilst prior experience and qualifications relating to the Deltek systems is desirable, our client are willing to provide training for the right individual with similar or equivalent systems administration experience.
The ERP System Administrator will be responsible for maintaining the integrity of the Deltek Vision ERP systems, processes and interfaces. You will be responsible for the maintenance of Deltek Vision Planner System, a central business system being deployed throughout the organisation. BuroHappold will use Deltek Vision for everything from a project management perspective. This is a great opportunity to learn about engineering-architectural business development, and office systems in a friendly, professional environment.
You will apply Deltek technical principles and concepts to perform system administration functions such as Interface support, report workflows and assistance for business users, system upgrades, deployments, troubleshooting user problems, and review of the operational status of the systems. You will support all interfaces between the Deltek Vision software and Agresso Business World/Sage CRM Business systems.
- Test and implement critical application configuration changes.
- Understand application unique environments and interfaces to development, test, and implement critical application updates.
- System configuration changes & product lifecycle management.
- Perform routine system maintenance including supporting the Planner interface, writing and scheduling workflows and reports.
- Create and maintain application documentation for audit process.
- Oversee Deltek security and access, including creating and maintaining user accounts in accordance with system governance processes.
- Maintain internal controls & Governance.
- Interact with vendors for service and support.
- Setup of BuroHappold companies into Deltek.
- Prepare statistical reports of system usage and other data necessary for system maintenance and audit purposes.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Monitor application and interfaces and resolve conflict issues.
- Support end-users with all aspects of application functionality.
- Work with the central team to implement and refine transition processes and tools.
As an experienced ERP Administrator, it is expected that you can demonstrate the following:
- Ideally some experience of Deltek Vision System Administration or a similar ERP
- Bachelor degree or equivalent experience
- Demonstrated written and oral English language skills and ability to communicate ideas effectively
- Ability to manage and prioritise a busy and varied workload with minimal supervision
- Able to work under pressure and to tight deadlines
- Flexible attitude with good team working skills
- Have a good attention to detail
- Strong analytical skills
- Able to build good customer relationships
- Able to work under pressure and alongside employees from all levels of the business
- Proactive, positive and demonstrates a hands-on attitude
- See opportunities not obstacles and be resilient
- Enjoys investigating and resolving issues
- Have a passion for delivering change
- Enthusiastic about the work, and encourages enthusiasm in others
- Working in a global, matrix managed business
- Engineering or professional services business background
- Experience of working in a project delivery environment
- Familiarity with accounting needs and processes
- Knowledge of system administration concepts and demonstrated ability to define and implement best practices in support and management of application servers and databases.
- Client-service orientated with experience and understanding of business process and how they are managed via systems
Robert Half are recruiting for an exciting ERP Systems Administrator role for an exciting engineering consultancy business based in Bath.
Salary & Benefits:
Our client is offering a salary between £30,000 - £35,000 plus a great working inclusive culture and additional benefits.
Robert Half Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply. Where rates of pay or salary ranges are detailed these are dependent upon your experience, qualifications or training. If you wish to apply for this position please read our Privacy Notice which details how we may use, process, store and disclose your Personal Information: https://www.roberthalf.co.uk/privacy-notice.
Lewins Mead, Bristol
gb 0117 993 5400