GBP21000 - 23000 / annum
1st June 2019
Accounting and Finance
INTERCOMPANY CREDIT CONTROLLER
EAST BRISTOL (Easily commutable from Bath)
£23,000 (with potential flexibility)
Robert Half are working exclusively with a successful Utilities business between Bristol and Bath who are seeking ambitious, motivated, hard-working and Credit Controller to join their fast paced and ever-changing team. This opportunity is perfect for the most enthusiastic individual who is eager to progress their skillset and develop. My client is on the upward curve, therefore is seeking the most talented and self-motivated individuals to add to their success. If you are resilient, adaptable and wants more from your job, this is the company for you as you certainly will not sit still.
The Credit Controller will report directly into the Credit Manager, working closely alongside other colleagues, stakeholders and wider finance function. The main responsibility of the role is to manage and coordinate the successful and timely collection of intercompany debt and to ensure that all debts and payments are received in line with company deadlines and policies.
Duties include but are not exhaustive to:
- To ensure the effective and timely collection of InterCompany debt.
- Develop and manage collaborative relationships across the end to end collections and resolutions process and work with all relevant teams, business areas, and clients in particular, to resolve any overdue debt issues/escalations.
- Effectively manage the disputes and query resolution process and escalated issues including those issues managed by the outsourced service provider
- Confident level of credit control knowledge and/or cash collections knowledge and experience
- Experience of stakeholder communication and engagement preferred
- Experience of working in credit control/transactional finance within a large organisation or Shared Services function
- Good organisational awareness and operational excellence
- Demonstrable experience in managing/reconciling account disputes, conflicts with successful results
- Good analytical skills, with ability to review, interrogate and analyse data
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, with a flair for building relationships
- Motivated, a self starter, enthusiastic, can handle pressure, adaptable to change
Training and benefits:
- Generous annual leave and wider benefits package
- Study support if wanted
- Opportunity and encouragement to progress within credit control and/or within the wider finance function
- The opportunity to work with other like-minded individuals
Please don't delay in applying because the submission deadline is the end of next week as interviews will be held wk 13th June. Please contact Mia Collett on 0117 9935400 for further information and/or send an email expressing your interest .
Robert Half Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply. By applying to this position, you acknowledge that you have read and accept the following terms: https://www.roberthalf.co.uk/privacy-notice
Lewins Mead, Bristol
gb 0117 993 5400