£45,000.00 - £50,000.00 / annum
16th September 2019
Robert Half Technology is recruiting for an Infrastructure and Security Manager to join a growing Bath-based consultancy business.
Working within their offices in Bath, the Infrastructure and Security Manager will oversee a global team of engineers, responsible for all network, infrastructure and information security incidents.
As the Infrastructure and Security Manager, you will also be responsible for developing an Infrastructure and Information Security roadmap, which is aligned to the business' requirements.
- Review and improve existing Infrastructure and Information Security processes and systems
- Oversee global Infrastructure team and as an escalation point for network, infrastructure and information security incidents
- Ensures appropriate information security controls are in place and an auditing framework is embedded with suitable compliance reporting
- Takes ownership and leads the global IT infrastructure team and acts as the IT Leadership team escalation point for network, infrastructure and information security incidents
- Manage the IT on-call rota to ensure there is 24/7 telephone and email support for major incidents
- Coach and mentor direct reports to create a high performance, customer-focused team culture
- Manage supplier relationships and contracts
- Budgeting and cost-saving when possible
- Acts as the information security SME for internal stakeholders and projects
- Strong technical background in network and infrastructure principles
- Good knowledge of Microsoft stack (Active Directory, SCOM, Exchange)
- Experience in IT auditing and security (Cyber Essentials Plus, IASME)
- Ability to guide global team and influence stakeholders
- Be able to build positive and collaborative working relationships
- Excellent budgeting experience
Salary & Benefits
Based in Bath, the Infrastructure and Security Manager will receive a salary up to £50,000 plus Bupa healthcare, contributory pension and flexible working (up to 2 days per week working from home).
The salary range/rates of pay is dependent upon your experience, qualifications or training.
Robert Half Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply. Where rates of pay or salary ranges are detailed these are dependent upon your experience, qualifications or training. If you wish to apply for this position please read our Privacy Notice which details how we may use, process, store and disclose your Personal Information: https://www.roberthalf.co.uk/privacy-notice.
Lewins Mead, Bristol
gb 0117 993 5400