IT Security Manager
GBP50 - 60000 / annum
March 5, 2018
IT Security Manager, Bath
Robert Half are currently working with a strategic partner who are looking to recruit an Information Security Risk Manager. Working closely in a high performing IT team, the Information Security Risk Manager will be helping managing the IT Security risks and Cyber Security risks for the business by leading the Information Security Programme.
As an IT Security Manager, you will be a Subject Matter Expert in many areas of information technology / operational technology. You will be the 'go to' person in providing security advice and technical support to the wider business, as well as advising on best practise in the IT Security Strategy for the Business the impact of policies, standards, and architectures.
You will come from a background of infrastructure or a risk based approach and will be naturally be able to articulate risk reduction, and be service based. You will be hands on and have the ability to take the IT Security Projects, as you will have a sound knowledge of IT Infrastructure.
Responsibilities in Brief:
- Assess the Risk vulnerability within the Business and interpret what it means and advise based on knowledge and/or looking at the industry practise
- Running IT Security Projects- being hands on when required
- Engage with Third Parties and with industry partners and have regular insight from peers.
- Regularly present to Stakeholders on best practise/ solutions
Key /Experience Required
- Expert in Cyber Security Architecture and IT Network Security
- Capable of designing and implementing technical security solutions such as secure remote access, firewalls, encryption, secure protocols, data protection, data loss prevention and identity management solutions
- Either CISSP or extensive experience is desirable
The salary on offer for this opportunity is up to £60,000 dependent on experience and a benefits package.
To be considered please apply ASAP, as interviews are imminent.
Robert Half Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply. By applying to this position, you acknowledge that you have read and accept the following terms: https://www.roberthalf.co.uk/privacy-statement