GBP200 - 225 / day
7th May 2019
Accounting and Finance
Robert Half has partnered with a growing, international business based in Bristol who are looking to bring in a Management Accountant to assist with continued workload for an initial period of three months, with the view to start immediately.
You will be covering duties such as:
- Preparation of monthly accounts.
- Weekly analysis of banking transactions, cash flow forecasting, cash flow variance analysis and commentary.
- Work with the wider team to provide insight to be used for budgets and re-forecasts.
- Preparation of monthly P&L and performance reports with analysis, analytical review and investigation to Gross Margin level vs expectations.
Your will ideally:
- Be qualified (ACA/ACCA/CIMA) with 1 year+ PQE.
- Be highly proficient in Excel.
- Have excellent communication skills.
- Able to navigate a busy working environment and be able to 'hit the ground running'.
Our client are an international organisation with continued growth in the UK and oversees. Given their continued expansion, skilled Management Accountants are required to ensure the work is effectively managed in order to deliver timely and efficient information for the senior figures within the business.
Salary & Benefits
In return, you can expect a daily rate of £200 - £225 depending on experience.
Robert Half Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply. By applying to this position, you acknowledge that you have read and accept the following terms:https://www.roberthalf.co.uk/privacy-notice
Lewins Mead, Bristol
gb 0117 993 5400