GBP200 - 225 / day
26th April 2019
Accounting and Finance
Robert Half are working with a well-established business based in Central Bath who are looking to recruit a Management Accountant on an initial six month interim basis. This is an excellent opportunity for an experienced contractor looking for their next interim opportunity.
- Key role in year-end statutory reporting, including production of a trial balance and liaison with auditors
- Key member of the internal monthly reporting team.
- Other regulatory tasks- tax computations etc.
- Other accounting duties as required
- Ensure all Statutory deadlines within the Department are met
- Ensure all internal deadlines within the department are met
- Improve processes to reduce the occurrence of errors and omissions
- Provide timely and accurate information to key stakeholders
- Solid finance knowledge, particularly in reporting and statutory requirements
- Advanced Excel
- Experience of multiple year ends
- Knowledge of UK GAAP requirements
- Understanding of UK tax requirements
- Qualified accountant, or qualified by experience (exceptional part-qualified may be considered)
- Several years of management accounting/reporting experience
- Previous experience of UK taxation reporting / compliance preferred
- Confidence to challenge current procedures when appropriate
- Ability to build strong working relationships
- Ability to remain focused during busy periods
- Good verbal and written communication skills
Our client are an established and successful organisation with a Global operation. With continued progression and growth plans, this is an exciting time to be a part of this market leading business. Promoting a culture of collaboration and communication, the organisation welcomes continual ideas for improvements at a micro and macro level.
Salary & Benefits
In return, you can expect a salary of £200 - £225 per day, depending on experience.
If this role sounds of interest for yourself or someone you know then please do not hesitate to apply directly to the advert or alternatively email me at with an updated CV and brief explanation of previous experience or please give me a call on 0117 9935 400 to discuss this role or any future opportunities.
Robert Half Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply. By applying to this position, you acknowledge that you have read and accept the following terms:https://www.roberthalf.co.uk/privacy-notice
Lewins Mead, Bristol
gb 0117 993 5400