£22,000.00 - £25,000.00 / annum
18th September 2019
This established business have been going from strength to strength and have impressive growth projections and plans for the next few years!
They are looking for an experienced IT Support Tech, to join their established IT Department to support their users in their flagship office in Batley.
As IT Administrator, you will deliver quality technical skills with the ability to solve advanced problems. This includes a wide range of job duties from basic computer knowledge, installation of programs, phone and PC / Laptop setups to network and advanced application troubleshooting.
This is a growing business, with a need to recruit additional staff, due to expansion.
As part of this role, you will:
- Work in a small hands on team providing first and second line IT support
- Carry out IT audits and health checks of software, hardware and infrastructure
- Maintain an asset register of IT software and hardware
- Monitor backup solution, including testing and restoring where necessary
- Continuous improvements and upgrades of software and hardware
- Resolve incidents with printers, copiers and scanners
- Maintain and update documentation of procedures and configurations
- Work under minimal direction, reporting into an IT Manager
Salary & Benefits
- Up to £25,000 per annum
- Free Parking
- Pension - Auto Enrolment
- On site canteen
- 22 days holiday plus Bank Holiday
The salary range/rates of pay is dependent upon your experience, qualifications or training.
Robert Half Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply. Where rates of pay or salary ranges are detailed these are dependent upon your experience, qualifications or training. If you wish to apply for this position please read our Privacy Notice which details how we may use, process, store and disclose your Personal Information: https://www.roberthalf.co.uk/privacy-notice.
LeedsGround Floor, Sterling House
gb 0113 242 8978