Head of IT
GBP80000 / annum
7th February 2018
Head of IT, Beaconsfield, £80,000
Robert Half Technology have partnered with a Premium Home Provider who are looking to appoint a Head of IT. The business are reknowned for their top of the range real estate and care homes. The IT function is responsible for the strategic alignment of IT with the overall goals and objectives of the business as well as the delivery, operation and support of the wide range of current and future technologies required by the business.
Reporting initially to the Managing Director and then latterly to the newly appointed Chief Operating Officer, the Head of IT will work to enhance the current capabilities of the IT function and deliver the IT strategy as well as to lead the IT organisation. A specific focus is how the organisation uses data and understand how it could be used in dashboards.
Key Skills and Experience Required
- Five or more years of IT Leadership responsibilities.
- Five or more years of experience in large, multi-site, cross-functional teams influencing senior-level management and key stakeholders effectively across the organisation.
- Demonstrable experience in strategic planning, organisational design and development
- Ability to building a new team and with experience of leading teams of technical staff.
- Preferably proven experience or demonstrated capability in leading IT transformational initiatives in complex and dynamic environments.
- Demonstrable experience in managing significant IT delivery and change budgets
- Proven experience of managing MS Office 365 and other Software-as-a-Service implementations.
- Proven experience of selection and implementation of cloud based finance and accounting applications.
- Proven experience of developing and information management team to deliver high quality business information across a range of IT systems and data sources.
This is a great opportunity for an IT Leader to come in and take ownership of an IT team and help drive how the business uses IT to grow.
The Salary on offer is up to £80,000 and comes with a discretionary bonus of 20% as well as other benefits. For more information, please call Resh Makey at Robert Half.
Robert Half Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply. By applying to this position, you acknowledge that you have read and accept the following terms: https://www.roberthalf.co.uk/privacy-statement